Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Days of Yore Hall of Lambeth NALGO fame


Hi there all you gals and guys in Blogdom!

I am seeking to link up with an old pal of mine, the ubiquitous Micky H! Yep, he of SCANDALFAX fame.

He has said some cool things about me and I about him. In my detective mode, being acquainted as I am with novelists such as Stephen Booth and Andrew Taylor, I am trying to remember who was on the Lambeth NALGO BC when I was.

A cool, clear air is brushing through blogdom as I seek him here and there. He may, of course, be a she!

The years:

1987-1993

The individuals I can remember from that time frame:

(Jolly)Jon Rogers
Nick Venedi
Jackie Lewis
Roger Lewis
Roy Beasley
Simon Bird
Sian Moore
Roy Beasley
Ed Hall
Andrew Tullis
Huge Alexander
Alex Owolade
Penny Wainwright
Jenny Nyman
I even remember Mike Waller
Margaret Carey
Amanda Baird


There are many others who will be added to the Days of Yore Hall of Fame in subsequent postings. If you are one of the above or want to be added, then let me know!

If you have tales or even tails, to tell, also let me know!


Mikey

No comments: